“I didn’t hear you.”
“Can you repeat that?”
If these are statements that you often say to others, it may be time to find out if you have hearing loss. While it is possible to lose your hearing suddenly, this condition happens gradually for many people. In fact, you may not realize how poor your hearing has become until you have it checked by a professional.
Here are some signs that your hearing may be in jeopardy:
· Sounds are muffled or it seems like people are mumbling when they speak to you.
· You need to turn up the radio or television volume and others tell you it’s very loud.
· There is a constant or intermittent ringing in your ears (tinnitus).
· You misunderstand what people are saying to you.
· Noisy environments make it even harder to hear other people talking.
· You find it tiresome to interact with other people because you feel mentally fatigued.
· You simply ignore conversations because you don’t want to ask others to repeat things.
· Other people think you are rude because you don’t respond to their comments.
If you can relate to any of these situations, you can take a hearing qui zdeveloped by Riesberg Institute. This quick assessment will let you know if it might be time to have your hearing tested by Dr. Michael Riesberg. Dr. Riesberg can use state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment to assess your hearing. If you do, indeed, have a form of hearing loss, Dr. Riesberg will explain the many different types of advanced technology hearing aids that are available. There are so many options today that can improve your quality of life without being overly obvious that you are wearing a hearing aid.
If you feel you may have hearing loss in Pensacola, FL,contact Riesberg Institute by calling (850) 476-0700 or visiting our website.